Explore the Cultural Tours in Las Vegas – Don’t Miss
Las Vegas has its unique position in the culture of America and here's a look at a handful of cultural tours in Las Vegas.
Las Vegas has its unique position in the culture of America from last so many years.The main culture icons of Las Vegas are neon lights, showgirls, kitschy and Elvis which makes Las Vegas the World’s Entertainment Capital.
Las Vegas isn’t known as a hub for high-brow culture. But hidden within the neon and glitz and on the outskirts of the Las Vegas Strip you can find a works of art, theater and dance all worthy of the international stage.
However, speaking in terms of culture Las Vegas is not that popular for intellectual art as other cultural capitals are. But the popular ballet band and harmonic rock band helps in making secured position of Las Vegas in the cultural map.
Even though visitors don’t flock to Sin City to take in these cultural attractions like they do shows such as “Phantom of the Opera, The Las Vegas Spectacular” at The Venetian Las Vegas or Cirque du Soleil’s “Mystere” at Treasure Island Las Vegas, these institutions keep the culture in the city.
Here’s a look at a handful of cultural tours in Las Vegas.
Pawn Stars Tour of Las Vegas
Step into the world of ‘Pawn Stars,’ the History Channel’s much-loved reality TV series, set in Las Vegas! See the Gold & Silver Pawn Shop, where your favorite cast members – Rick, The Old Man, Big Hoss and Chumlee – work every day to buy, sell and appraise goods brought in by their customers. In addition to the store you’ll head to Rick’s Restorations, where retro appliances are fixed up and the Toy Shack, Las Vegas’ ultimate vintage toy appraiser.
- Tour the Gold & Silver Pawn Shop, home to History Channel’s Pawn Stars
- You may see Rick Harrison and his team filming their hit show!
- Visit other Las Vegas locations often featured in the show
- Visit Rick’s Restorations, home of vintage Coke machines and retro appliances
- Admire collectables and antique toys at the Toy Shack
- Receive a Pawn Stars-inspired gift
Death Valley Day Trip from Las Vegas
Escape to the desert on day trip to Death Valley during your Las Vegas vacation. You’ll travel through the magnificent Mojave Desert and visit the Spanish-style Scotty’s Castle for lunch. Tour Ubehebe Crater and visit the atmospheric Furnace Creek Ranch Museum and Rhyolite Ghost Town.
- Day trip from Las Vegas to Death Valley
- Guided tour of Scotty’s Castle
- Boxed lunch in the grounds of Scotty’s Castle
- Death Valley tours from Las Vegas stops at Ubehebe Crater, Furnace Creek Ranch Museum, Badwater and Rhyolite Ghost Town
Informative commentary from your driver/guide
- Pick-up and drop-off from most Las Vegas hotels
Haunted Vegas Tour and Ghost Hunt
This spirited and spooky haunted vegas tour will take you to the haunting grounds of Bugsy Siegel, Liberace, Redd Foxx and Elvis. Renown ghost hunter, Robert George Allen, now makes it possible to visit such eerie sites by offering a guided haunted vegas tour and ghost hunt, featuring Sin City’s darkest ghostly secrets.
- Haunted Vegas tour and ghost hunt
- Las Vegas haunted tour and ghost hunt takes you to the haunting grounds of “Bugsy” Siegel, Liberace, Redd Foxx and Elvis
- Visit Liberace’s haunted dressing room where his spirit still makes a ghostly appearance
- Use real ghost hunting equipment and go “Ghost Hunting” in 3 different haunted locations
Desert Safari Hummer Adventure Tour
Rough terrain and dry crushing heat destroys anything not specially equipped to be there, but you are in the most powerful and safest off-road vehicle ever built…a HUMMER! Get the real rugged desert terrain experience in a seven passenger, H2 Hummer, with all forward-facing seats.
- 3.5-hour desert Hummer tour
- View abandoned mines
- Drive through a Joshua Tree forest
- Expert narration
Eldorado Canyon Tour Trekker Experience
Travel by Tour Trekker from Las Vegas to the most famous gold mine in Southern Nevada – the Techatticup Mine. Explore the outside, some 500 feet deep into the side of the mountain. On the inside, see deep into the veins where early miners chased their dreams of gold and silver in the Great Gold Rush of the 1800’s.
- Travel in new Tour Trekker vehicle
- Discover the Techatticup Mine in Eldorado Canyon
- Numerous movies have been filmed here including “3,000 Miles to Graceland”
- Relive the colorful history of the Old West